It's interesting that nobody has mentioned the shooting in vegas

terma-nator

It's interesting that nobody has mentioned the shooting in vegas, and the MG that the shooter might have used.

Just wondering what he used. Apparently he had money. Judging from all the videos, there was a machinegun used, and most likely a beltfed.

Let's hope that he didn't use a legal to own weapon. 

• Like 1

Yup ..... SlideFire stock ......   still betting he used Surefire 60rd or 100rd mags....... some of the televised bursts were Far More than 30rds.

plus ...... it was reported he was a millionaire....... unlimited budget !

• 5 months later...

I guess I posted in the wrong topic. I watched so many different videos of different angles from the shooting till I was blue in the face. I’m no expert, but the weapon being used in my opinion was most definitely belt fed and after comparing the ROF it sounds like the M249 is a very close match. There was no bump fire stock used as the ROF was way too steady and there’s no way Paddock’s geryatric ass could sustain that for an extended period of time. The pictures you see of the evil black guns are just visual aids to help the mindless drone sheeple buy into furthering the gun agenda that the powers that be are trying to push! Open your mind folks!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I must remove my tin foil hat for this statement. Yesterday, CCTV footage of Stephen Paddock was released from the MGM of Paddock actually carrying 21 bags over the course of a week or two and doing bizarre things. Tell me what you guys think, shouldn’t be hard to find, but still strange that authorities waited 5 months and some change to release the video...