Welch deal

jhartmac

On 9/26/2017 at 4:07 PM, jhartmac said:

Dangerousdan committed to purchasing parts from a sale I had and suddenly changed his mind?? I believe you get banned on most boards for this??

Gawd, if that was the deal then I could add at least 10 people who have gone south after committing to buy something from us from this forum. 

Jim

SADLY a common thing these days (sigh) but a few present members did that and much worse way back when. the net has granted easy access to us for the flakes you could ID by face at the shows and avoid. worst than backing out in my book was to advert a rare item for sale at a price, claim it was sold, then raise the price and advert it again later on. same vendor, constantly.  ALWAYS very rare assault rifles or access. YES SOME BOARDS will ban , and I don't think its correct as both sides are unknown! I feel you just have to react in your own way, and report the incident so folks are aware. I WILL SAY THIS, dangerous dan has never done ME wrong in many deals both buying and selling. I'm not supporting a friend, I wouldn't know him if he were sitting next to me and don't know his real handle.   personally others have tried to get me booted off this board by false accusations.  just my thoughts ! mike