WTS: Sig P226 X-FIVE X-5 X5 OPEN SKELETON 9mm Rare! NEW!

Firearms Depot

I am offering an extremely rare custom built brand new Sig Sauer Enhanced P226 X-5 OPEN SKELETON package crafted by their German Mastershop division. SAO, 9mm pistol package. This pistol is a custom order I placed with the Sig Mastershop in Germany. This is the only one available of the four I had built. OWN ONE OF THE RAREST X-PISTOLS IN EXISTENCE. This Gen II pistol can accept many of the Sig X-Series accessories that I offer on Gunbroker.

SIG SAUER X-SERIES VIDEO

SPECIFICATIONS: *9mm *5" threaded barrel with compensator* Stainless Steel lower and slide *SAO *Ambi-racker*extended magazine release * Flat adjustable trigger* Skeleton hammer*(2) 25rd magazines with jetwell *G10 grips included.

THE PACKAGE INCLUDES: Pistol, (2) 25rd magazines, Aimpoint H1 MOA 4 red dot, test target, manual, sight adjustment tool, lubricant, proper Sig cardboard box and factory soft case.

NOTE: Please be aware of the legal status of this firearm and 25 round magazine capacity before purchasing. I do not ship to: CA and all other firearm unfriendly cities, counties and states. I do not ship outside of the Continental US including US territories. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CITY/COUNTY/STATE FIREARM REGULATIONS CONCERNING THE LEGAL STATUS OF THIS FIREARM.

I will not accept returns under any circumstances. Please know your Local and State laws before purchasing.

PAYMENT: I accept a USPS Money Order or the following Credit Cards: Discover, MasterCard or Visa. NOTE: There is a 3.5% CC surcharge if you choose to use a credit card.

PRICE: $6,700.00.

SHIPPING: $35.00. USPS Priority Mail with tracking to your FFL. Shipping insurance is not included.

Please contact me at Firearms Depot or at 928-522-6466 for more information concerning this pistol package.

Thank you for your interest.

Sig_Sauer_X-Five_Open_Skeleton.1.JPG

X5OSK.1.JPG

X5OSK.2.JPG

X5OSK.3.JPG

X5OSK.5.JPG

Sig_Sauer_X-Five_Open_Skeleton.4.JPG

Edited by Firearms Depot
Price reduced.