WTS: PPSH 41 parts

JSL

I have an assortment of PPSH 41 spare parts for sell, that I have acquired over the years.  Most all parts will be considered used and in good condition, with the barrels being in excellent condition (appear to be unfired.) Please message me if interested in complete package or with any questions. Can provide additional pics of any desired part. Thanks

2 - 7.62 x 25 barrels $100 shipped each(sold)

1 - 9mm barrel $100 shipped (sold)

3 - bolts (complete) $40 shipped each(sold)

1 - bolt (minus extractor) $35 shipped(sold)

6 - drums $35 shipped each(sold)

1 - lower housing w/ejector and magazine       catch $45 shipped (sold)

1 - complete trigger housings w/ trigger group assembly's  $ 45 shipped (sold)

1 - recoil spring assembly's $15 shipped each (sold)

1 - recoil spring $10 shipped (sold)

1 - ( misc. parts - upper receiver latch , 2 buffers, receiver screw , etc.) $ 20 shipped(sold)

1 - fair/good condition stock w/o sling escutcheon $ 35 shipped (sold)

1 - good/excellent condition stock w/ sling escutcheon $ 55 shipped (sold)

1 - good/excellent condition stock w/ complete lower housing(piece of magazine catch lever broken off, but functions), complete trigger group and housing $ 140 shipped (sold)

IMG_1958.JPG

Edited by JSL

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

hi, i need a pin set to connect the lower receiver to the upper receiver, it is the piece in the front of the magazine housing that holds the entire upper part of the piece in place.  not sure what country my pieces are from, it's a round pin that is fat, probably what you have.  i would guess my kit to be russian maybe.... i have a real butt stock assembly, and am mounting an aluminum upper on it.  

thanks!