bravo6niner

WTS Used Knights Armament SR-25EM

1 post in this topic

Listing for a friend. He has it listed on Snipers Hide as well and goes by Gilly 

Very clean low round count Knight's SR-25 Enhanced Match Rifle 20 inch chrome lined 5R barrel, two stage trigger. Included is the original book, test target and log book for the rifle. I have approximately 100 rounds on it since I purchased the rifle and it was very low round count of 100-125 when I bought it. You will see bolt and port show very little wear, the rest of the finish on the rifle is very good. Only small noticeable marks are around port and on rail where bipod was mounted and possibly where scope mount is, I have not removed it to see. This rifle was under half MOA at 100 and 500 yards with 175 berger OTM and varget using LC brass load development was stupid easy with it. Selling as I don't shoot much gas gun and want to replace it with a bolt rifle of some kind likely an AI that I will take out more. It is wearing a Leupold Mark 6 3-18x44 TMR reticle in a Nightforce mount that I will inclued at additional cost if buyer wants it, if not I will sell after rifle sells. I will take paypal gift and may be open to other arrangements PM with questions on this.

Only trades/partial trades I would consider are the following:

S&B or Kahles scope in Mil and reticle I can live with
AIAX short action post 2014 with quick change barrel + cash on my end to make it even
Maybe the right deal on an AIAT with quick change barrel

Rifle only: $4200 Shipped to your FFL for transfer
Scope and mount: $1700

I have a good amount of lake city brass I bought and still in package I would work out a deal on as well as dies and bullets at a discounted price to the buyer of rifle. Just need to take inventory if interested to work out details.

image6.jpg

image1.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg

image5.jpg

image8.jpg

image9.jpg

image10.jpg