WTS USGI 20rd Preban AR15/M16 Magazines - New Old Stock

I recently came into a large pile of new old stock USGI Pre-Ban Adventure Line and Simmonds/Universal 20 round AR15/M16 magazines. These are the nicest magazines I have ever seen in any significant quantity. New old stock, manufactured from 1967 to 1971 this has truly been an incredible find. Magazines are brand new with no dents in the followers, however they may exhibit some rub marks from being packed together. See pictures.

Adventure Line NOS magazines: $16 each

Simmonds/Universal NOS magazines: $17 each

Additionally I have a limited quantity of used magazines available for $15 each. These will either be Simmonds/Universal or Adventure Line. No hand picks. Condition ranges from 15% to 99% - LUCK OF THE DRAW. Boxes of used mags can be seen in the last photo.

Terms and Details:

1. All magazines will be shipped within 3 business days of receiving payment via flat rate Priority Mail from Soldotna, Alaska. There will be two shipping options: Minimum order of 4 magazines = $8.00 shipping and 5 to 33 magazines = $15.00 shipping

2. I accept USPS Money Orders or can process a credit card over the phone through my work. I do NOT accept Paypal. My time is valuable and I know yours is too. I will accept personal checks on minimum orders (four magazines) so you don't have to wait in line at the post office for a money order, however I reserve the right to withhold shipping for 7 business days if you choose to pay with a personal check.

3. For simplicity sake, you must order either all new or all used magazines. I will not accept orders for 2 new and 2 used, etc.

4. To order send me an EMAIL at 10mmbelow@gmail.com In this email please include the following information:

A. Your name
B. Your mailing address
C. Your email address
D. What and how magazines you want to order
E. How you will be paying

5. You will be emailed a tracking number when your order has shipped. Please do not send unnecessary emails asking if I have received your payment or what your tracking number is. If you want to know that I've received your payment, send it with a tracking number and check that. Again, I will ship all orders within 3 business days from when payment has been received. You will be emailed a tracking number when this happens. I am located in Soldotna, Alaska. First Class mail can sometimes take 3 to 5 days to be delivered. If you send your payment via first class mail there is a good chance I won't get it for 4 to 5 days. Don't panic.

6. Who is this guy? GraniteClimber on AR15.com 60+ positive feedback, cbrons on Gunbroker 130+ positive feedback.

7. As you can see in the photos some magazines are in individual zip lock bags. Luck of the draw on who gets these, only 15-20% of the mags are in these. Your magazines will be mailed with appropriate packaging but I am not going to individually wrap them.0916172053.jpg

0916172053a.jpg

0916172054a.jpg

0916172055.jpg

0916172057.jpg

0916172058.jpg

0916172058a.jpg

0916172056c.jpg

Edited by AlaskaAmmo