wts transferables and MINT C+R MG'S private collection

mike todd

we need to make room in the vault and organize things a bit so have decided to move a few items from the collection.  all are on form 4's in texas.  payment in full up front and shipping cost due after transfer is approved. we can and will ship all non regulated parts and acces when payment has been made if requested. pics will be available , but slow and must be emailed off site , as I cant get around STURRM issues this stuff is NICE and what I say it is and nothing less, I have been at it with class 3 since1959.                                                       #1- C+R MADSEN LMG mod A, Chilean contract 7x57 mauser CREST INTACT ! exc condition. includes ground mount with A/A extension, 4 leather pouches w/ 5 mags ea. rare monopod, A/A sights nos spare 7x57 brl,  .308 brl and a full compliment of ALL spare parts to support it including ex wood , lowers brl extensions etc. the magazines are very rare valued at more than $100 ea and like new. this gun is from a early release to a museum and the Crest remains on the receiver. virtually all known examples from every country had them ground off when released.  this is a rare opportunity to own a no excuse original C+R from  a long gone era  offered at $ 22, 500.00 for the package

#2- C+R  ITALIAN BREDA MOD 30. 1935 Costa Rican contract 7x57 cal LMG  ex GOLDSMITH collection. this is an exceptional looking example of the WWII ITALIAN 30 in a caliber you can shoot and reload with ease that has great "curb appeal". almost all others available are in the original Italian caliber and are beat to death. this is EX Dolph Goldsmith collection, was sold to well known Pat Tomleson in AZ as a dewat. the fermature nut was welded to the barrel with a plugged chamber, then the barrel latch was welded closed. it has a new barrel latch, fermature nut and a barrel from the same contract in 7x57 and the chamber is not perfect but should provide yrs of service. gun comes with a complete conversion to the Italian caliber that includes a complete bolt, extension, barrel , spring, 200 new cases and quite a bit of surplus ammo for components. offered at $10,200.00 in both cals

#3- C+R Chilean contract 1910 Hotchkiss 7x57 mauser almost an exact copy of the BENET MERCI- USGI adopted LMG . it has the "club foot " wood stock etc. uses the typical Hotchkiss feed strips of the period. gun is all original in good shooting condition and a joy to shoot. uses a bipod as is but easy to adapt to a Vickers or 17 tripod if so desired. these are a very robust design and don't require spares to enjoy. its in a caliber that's easy to load and components are also easy. seldom seen or offered and half the price of the US model.  new visitors to the vault almost always go to it to ask whats up with that? offered at $10,500.00

#4- C+R Chilean contract 1910 Hotchkiss 7x57 mauser. another example of the robust strip fed Hotchkiss design from the earliest days of the LMG field. while in excellent condition, this example had a broken butt stock that has been replaced with the period correct butt from the British "Portive" that's just another variation of the 1910. it looks right at home and makes a nice "shooter package". gun also has an adapted bipod from a FND attached without altering the gun to aid in shooting stability offered at $8500.00

#5- C+R German MG-08/15 WWI belt fed LMG with NAZI PROOFS .  this is a no excuse example of the venerable WWI  German light machine gun that due to the additional Nazi proofs shows it was one of the few they allowed them to keep after the surrender and even extended to service after Hitler took control. every time I look at it , I wonder what motivated the vet to bring it rather than a 42 or a 34. how I wish it could tell me! gun is an ORIGIANAL and of course a C+R but few no's match the receiver etc . it comes in a complete shooting condition with one drum and belt, booster etc. all wood is solid and serviceable.  no bipod, water conn. jacket is blued /no paint and has no holes or repaired area's. all in all a great shooter that looks decent. offered at $9000.00

#6- MG 81Z TWIN- A COMPLETLY ORIGINAL matching set of consecutive numbered guns in mint unaltered condition complete and ready to run includes the parts to assemble a single example when the twin is too much (almost always) can you say 3000 rnds a min without choking? comes with several impossible spares to keep it running, links etc. requires 2 transfers a solid mount and bold attitude offered at $61,900.00

#6- VSM Vickers new unfired as assembled . all new Australian  smooth jacket and PERFECT in .303 with tripod. an absolutely perfect example of "THE GRAND OLD LADY" by Dick Wray at VSM  without a doubt one of the best manufacturer's in the states. assembled using a like new complete Australian kit and unfired since offered at $16,500.00 with mount in .303. additional calibers at extra cost IE: 7.62x54, .308, 8x57, 30/06, 7x57, 7x47,6.5 dutch, many calibers will use the same components and only req another brl to change, lowering the cost to change which makes the Vickers so versatile  and a great choice

please contact me direct  myoldiron@outlook .com is best. anyone requesting pics will need to be patient. health dictates my travel and the vault is on the other end of the ranch. all pics must be by direct email.  looking for a grease gun, aug sear  thanx for looking   MIKE TODD

FOR SOME REASON THIS HAD HAS BEEN REPOSTED AND I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT?  THE VICKERS AND THE BREDA 30 ARE ALL THATS STILL AVAILABLE THE BREDA NOW HAS A PERFECT BARREL FROM THE SAME CONTRACT.

Edited by mike todd
add reappeared for some reason??

sorry , but until the extra guns are gone , I need to hold the caliber choices for them. need to count up all the locks etc I may be able to help you with all but an original barrel. if so, I could also include a new mg13 barrel that is 90% converted for a Vickers. IE breech area turned and a bored vick trunion. that is all I use in my shooters and they work fine.

• 1 month later...