WTB: Norrell 10/22 trigger pack and an M60

GunMD

WTB:

1) a John Norrell 10/22 trigger pack or similar select fire Ruger 10/22

2) M60 machine gun

3) Ma Deuce 50 BMG M2

I'm a private collector and I currently have 6 select fire guns in the ATF transfer process and have bought a bunch more. To complete my collection, I need the above. If you have one, please send me the details, pics, whatever you have got and your best price. Some people want to negotiate, I do not. Give me your best price and if that's workable, I'll buy it. I will not push back on the price, I'm too busy to waste time negotiating. Ideally, we can do a deal based on a price between wholesale and retail since we will be cutting out the dealer. And if you're a dealer and you want retail, I'm not the buyer for you. I have bought lots of NFA items this way and can furnish tons of references, but most are with individuals although I have bought a few from the big guys like Midwest Tactical and a few local dealers.

I'm very familiar with the paperwork and can make it headache free. And I have cash.

Thank you,

GunMD

I appreciate the couple of offers I've just been sent, but if you didn't include a price and you haven't heard from me, that's why. I'm honestly trying to avoid the haggling part of this. If you don't know what price to sell your gun for, check with some dealers and maybe add a few hundred to that price and include that in your offer. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a MA Deuce for sale with two barrels.  Gun is located in the Glen Burnie, MD area and you can see either late today or tomorrow if you wish.  Price is $36,000.00.  It was supposedly used at Hickam filed during the attack but no paper stating tht.

Regards,

retired CWO4

• 4 weeks later...

I appreciate the folks who sent me offers. Thank you very much. I bought an M60 (Maramount) and a second Norrell Ruger 10/22, both in the last 10 days. And yes, I’m the one who scored the Midwest Tactical listed Norrell 10/22 gun for $14,500. From what I heard, several other people tried to buy it but I didn’t haggle in price and bought it as soon as the listing went out. Anyway, I’m now looking for a Shrike / Fightlight MCR belt fed upper. I’ll probably post another ad for that. As far as the Ma Deuce, local ranges aren’t keen in letting folks shoot them here, so I’m no longer focused on getting one but still feel free to send me an offer if you have one.

After January 1, I’ll be able to put more money in my trust and I’ll be looking for 2 more Norrell 10-22s.

Thanks guys and Go 2nd Ammendment!!!!!