WTS: Post-86 Dealer Sample Ultimax Mk. 2 - $7500

Sienna Armory

I have available an extremely rare post-86 dealer sample machine gun:  the CIS (Singapore) Ultimax Mk. 2 in excellent condition with an included extra barrel from another torch-cut parts kit.  
This is serial number 0031 of the Mark 2 series to have been imported into the country.  The gun is all original as it was imported into the United States from Singapore.  It includes one original lightly-modified AR15 / M16 30rd magazine and any AR15 / M16 style magazine can be easily modified to fit and be used in the Ultimax Mk. 2, including drums.

The Ultimax system fires from the open bolt and the shooter incurs zero recoil as a result of the Stoner-engineered system.  The bipod folds and extends as an integral unit of the gun.

I have never seen one of these complete, original guns available for sale, especially in this condition. I am ASKING $7500.00 OR BEST OFFER, with shipping included, for the complete, original Ultimax and extra complete barrel in the torch-cut receiver.  

The gun is papered with the NFA as "Chartered Industries Singapore (CIS), Model 'SAW Mark II', Caliber 5.56mm" and a demo letter will be required for purchase.

Please call me at 281-467-5424 or email me with offers or questions.  Below is a video of the gun being run to demonstrate its complete lack of recoil.  You will find many detailed pictures attached.

Jonathan @ Sienna Armory
SiennaArmory@gmail.com
281-467-5424

IMG_7647.jpg

IMG_7643.jpg

IMG_7651.jpg

IMG_7655.jpg

IMG_7656.jpg