Bill in Bama

Value of Furr Arms Gatling Gun

4 posts in this topic

I was recently contacted by the daughter of a good friend of mine, now deceased, about selling one of her Dad's guns.  We were old shooting/reloading buddies and after he died the mother and two daughters moved far away from here, but I had thought all his guns were already disposed of.  She has a Furr Arms 1/3 scale replica of a Colt Gatling Gun brass and steel in .22 short.  The gun appears to be complete on the two wagon wheel carriage, and from the pictures she sent it is in excellent condition and a beautiful piece of work.  I've tried to find some for sale but not much recent comes up, I"ve seen for sale prices ranging from $4000 up to about $12000.  Anybody have an idea of its true worth? 

IMG_7673.JPG

THIS IS A TOUGH ONE!  while unloading at SAR west in 2004 on wed I watched one sell out of a suburban for $10900. b-4 it got out of the truck. I never had much , but a departed friend was a fanatic FURR guy and had a few models. he was heart broken when I told him on Friday. this is only the second I have seen of this model. and I thought they only sold the plans for this one? so it could be "shop built" the "camel gun" is most common and they seem to be $10k or so.  mike

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com        

I would be interested in making her an offer on this pending more details and pics. She can contact me at arvintga(at)gmail(dot)com if it is still available. Trent 

Thanks, Trent.  I've informed her of your interest, she is talking with her Mom and sister about what to do, we'll get in touch with you soon I hope.