WTS: Mac10/9mm with Uzi magazine well + many extras, $6500

nh_joe

For sale:  Mac10/9mm with Uzi magazine well + many extras, $6500

I purchased this Mac10/9mm "new in box" from Sam @ Practical Solutions and had it converted to take Uzi magazines by Sam at the time of purchase.  Gun and all accessories are in excellent shape.  I've probably put 600-1000 rounds through this gun and it has been flawless in function.  I just don't it shoot much and have decided to sell it.  

Many detailed photos are available at: http://imgur.com/a/aH9KK  Items are as pictured.  What you see is what you get.

Includes:

Mac10/9mm (M10A1A Stephenville, TX, with Cobray stamping, S/N has been partially obscured in photos) with Uzi magazine well; C&S Metall-Werkes side-cocking upper with GEMTECH 3-lug barrel, pic rail on top, with HK sights (has HK German mp5 sight drum); Practical Solutions side-folder mini-uzi style stock; Lage extended safety; and quick-release take-down pin.

Notes: For info on Practical Solutions and their work see http://macmachineguns.com.  The welds on this gun are rock solid - anything that was amiss was corrected by Sam at the time of purchase.  Sam's side-folding stock is outstanding - zero wobble, very comfortable and looks darn good.  I've run my 3-lug suppressor a few times on this gun with zero problems.  (3-lug suppressor not included in this sale.)  

Extras and spares included:
HK 3-lug 9mm flash hider
Original folding wire stock
Original upper with barrel
Blackhawk nylon subgun case (it fits this gun nicely)
8x Uzi 32 round magazines
2x Uzi 25 round magazines
Two types of Uzi magazine loaders
Spare bolt assembly
Spare receiver parts kit, new in packaging
4x new recoil buffers
Misc. spares including extractors, take-down pins, etc.
Original Cobray foam insert (foam is a little chewed-up and cardboard box may not be original)

Gun is on a Form 4 in New Hampshire.

Price is $6500 with 100% payment in full by certified funds up-front.  I will cover the $200 transfer tax.  I will also cover shipping with insurance.  All items except the receiver will ship directly to the buyer once funds clear.  The receiver must wait until the NFA paperwork clears and then will go to your SOT dealer (or, if you live in New Hampshire, it will go directly to you).

Please contact me at nhjoe1@gmail.com with any questions.  This is listed on a few forums, so first unconditional "I'll take it" received by email gets it.

Thanks,
Joe

Edited by nh_joe
Lowered price

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...