WTB: M60, Ma Deuce, Norrell 10/22, MP5, and maybe an MP40

GunMD

I'm in the market for a transferable M60 and, to a lesser degree, a Ma Deuce. I'm also looking for another Norrell 10/22 trigger pack, UZI, and MP5 but I've bought at least one of each of those subs, so they are no longer priorities. That said, I'm open to buying more. Lastly, I'm tempted to buy a Lage equipped 9mm MAC SWD M11/9 and an MP40. I can also buy collections.

If you have any of those for sale, shoot me a note. Please include the price, condition, location (I'm in MD), and if it's on a Form 3 or Form 4. Please re-read this last sentence if you want to do a deal.

About me: I'm a private collector located in Maryland. If a deal looks likely, I can happily supply plenty of references, including some of the big names in this business, a half dozen transactions currently waiting ATF approval, and $22k in purchases in July. I have cash. I've never sold an NFA item, only bought. Please send your best price and I will not negotiate, I'll either buy it or not - but I won't push back on price.

Thank you for your time looking at this post.

GunMD

P.S. A couple folks have emailed me without including prices. Please save us both some time. If there's not a price in the email and you haven't heard back from me, that's probably why. And if that's not the way you want to do business, no problem - there are plenty of hagglers out there and you'll have no problem finding someone wanting to spend time negotiating back and forth with you; but that's not me. That said, I can close quickly and I've got cash - but I don't want to haggle. Give me your best price and I'll tell you yes or no. Thank you!