WTS: IMI Uzi registered receiver, like new condition SOLD

GSA

Real nice IMI Uzi conversion by Hard Times Armory, Kennesaw, GA. like new condition. Registered receiver (NOT a bolt gun). Unlike a bolt gun, all parts are interchangeable with SMG parts and can be replaced if needed (including bolt) and the gun can also be changed to other calibers such as 45acp, 22LR, .40sw, etc. with available caliber kits.

Work done by Vector:

Replaced bolt with new IMI bolt & recoil assembly

Replaced top cover with new IMI ratcheting top cover

Enlarged sear cut-outs to accept heavy duty sear.

Replaced complete trigger assembly with new IMI assembly (ARS)

Modified barrel trunion to SMG specs

Replaced barrel with new IMI 10.25"

Micro welded and engraved "UZI- SMG" in place of "UZI CARBINE"

Replaced furniture with new IMI

Aluminum oxide blasted and manganese phosphated (parkerized)

Moly coated flat black baked finish

The closest you can get to an original IMI SMG as all parts are IMI. Gun is in like new condition and runs great. Nice smooth finish (pics do not do it justice as camera flash is reflecting on oil residue). No dings or scratches. Normal wear on top cover. Only a few hundred rounds have been run since the work by Vector. Comes with 40rd magazine (not shown).

Thanks for looking,

James

07FFL/SOT

IMI Uzi-05.jpg

IMI Uzi-03.jpg

IMI Uzi-04.jpg

Edited by GSA
Sold

5 hours ago, eMGunslinger said:

You do know it's illegal to remove the blocking bar from a registered receiver that uses a slotted bolt. 

You have created a new machine gun by ATF definition.

Sorry guys, I was totally mistaken. That was done on the original conversion. A non IMI bolt was in the gun, so it was just replaced by a new IMI bolt. In the original conversion the semi barrel was cut down so standard barrels would not fit as the semi trunion was too small, so the trunion was modified to accept standard barrels. New heavy duty IMI sear was tight, so sear slots were opened up a little for the new sear to move freely without scrubbing.

Thanks for your expertise, but nothing illegal was done.

I copied & pasted from a the specs of a "post 86" sample that was done a few years ago. I apologize for this mistake in my original post on this gun, please forgive me. I will try to do better.

Edited by GSA

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...