WTS NIP Fostech Echo ARII Binary AR Trigger FREE SHIP

I have for sale a brand new in the package Fostech Echo trigger for ARs. I ordered it in November and just received it.

The Echo AR-II Trigger is a ground breaking drop in design that is approved by the ATF. 

The Echo AR-II Trigger allows the shooter to select from 3 different settings. 

Safe Mode: Firearm will not fire. 
Semi-Automatic Mode: Firearm fires when trigger is pulled. 
Echo Mode: Firearm fires when trigger is pulled and also when trigger is released. 

The Echo AR-II Trigger is designed with safety being the utmost priority. When the shooter is in the Echo Mode and depresses the trigger one round is fired, if the target moves, the shooter can move the selector to the safe position and a second round will not fire upon release. 
The ECHO AR-II TRIGGER has several distinct features: 
PATENTED Design that gained ATF Approval (Patent # US 8,820,211 B1)   
Technology licensed through HIPERFIRE inside the Echo Trigger 
Light, clean, and crisp pull in Semi-Automatic Mode 
The Echo AR-II Trigger is packed full of cutting edge technology 
Reliable function in Echo Mode .

The Echo AR-II Trigger is for many of the AR-15 platforms but not all.   The Echo AR-II Trigger NO LONGER comes with a stripped carrier with gas key. Customers made it very clear that they did not want to deal with a proprietary carrier.  FosTecH's team of engineers developed the Echo AR-II so that it did not need that proprietary carrier.  If you have any questions about the Echo-AR-II trigger please go to  www.echoquestions.com.  You can also call our office if you would like to talk to someone in person at 812-445-4028.

I paid $498.00 for this and need some fast cash so it must go.

Fostech price is $479.00 plus shipping for a total of $498.00

Get mine for $459.00 OBO SHIPPED! CONUS

I accept PayPal and credit cards (add 3.5% unless paying via PayPal "send money to friends and family" discreet method)

DM me for payment info. 

20170722_230333_zpsyx6dyquz.jpg

20170722_230344_zpsl2mkigyw.jpg

20170722_230351_zpsv2vn3pim.jpg

20170722_230406_zpsjkac15jh.jpg

Edited by IGC