WTS: Japanese Type 96 C&R Transferable - Price Drop

tricky9914

I am selling my transferable Type 96 machine gun. It is chambered in the original 6.5mm. Overall in great condition and is fully functional. This is all matching with the exception of the magazine and bolt. The magazine is original and numbered (just not same SN as the firearm). This was made in September of 1939. The spare barrel is currently installed in the machine gun and it is a very tight fit. The spare was installed when I received the firearm. I was able to get the cross pin out and it is guaranteed that it was not pinned or welded... It is still functional nonetheless... If you want to change the barrels, you will need the correct tools or knowledge to get the barrel free from the gun. I only tried removing it by hand to no avail. This is on a form 4 in my personal collection but I am a FFL/SOT. My store is Marksman Shooting Sports in Westfield, IN. Call me if you would like to schedule an appointment to see the T96 in person.

This comes with 2 barrels - the one in the gun is non-matcihng, but the spare barrel is matching. Both barrels have the very rare muzzle protector end caps. This also comes with an original Japanese machine gun optical sight (non-matching). Also included is an original sling (broken) and some assorted small parts. 

Price: was $11,700, but is now $10,500 which includes shipping and first transfer fee. Price due in full up front. Payment can be money order, bank certified check or personal check. If a personal check is used, it will need to clear before I submit the form 4. 

Store Phone (Tuesday-Saturday day) 317-804-8713

Cell Phone (Monday - Sunday evening) 317-506-0580
email: cwing@marksmanshooting.com

My pictures wont upload - email me for photos.

Youtube video of it firing: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-Gz3JDrkBk

video overview of it::
https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=3rY0yvnMgXo&t=25s

Edited by tricky9914

• 2 weeks later...

Final price drop to $10,500 including shipping and first transfer. If it does not sell in the next week or so, I am going to transfer it back to my business so that I can transfer it out on a Form 3 in buyer's state. When I submit form 4 back to mybusiness, I am going to take it off the market while the transfer processes.