Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wdb

Tax Stamps

5 posts in this topic

I have several tax stamps and I'm not sure of the value or even if they can be sold any help would be nice thank you  wes.

ps I also have machine gun news trading cards in the wrapper I think there are 20 of them and idea on of or if theses have any value...wes not see any of theses in a very long time I can list the ones I have if you would like

Wes, I am sure some others will chime in, but from what I remember seeing on another board last year, they were selling for $ 5 to $15 each.

I believe those were the OLD school stamp and not the new style. It is perfectly legal to sell them as you wish. Not sure on the trading cards? 

Dennis Scheid: Owner of NFA Investments and www.investmentguns.com

FFL/SOT Class III (63) Dealer in Portland, OR. Since 2005 

Cell #’s 503-720-2280 or escheid@comcast.net

We specialize in Heckler & Koch weapons, Colt M16’s and Pre 86 Dealer Sample weapons.

All items posted for sale, are in our inventory and NFA items are on Form 3’s ready for transfer.

those stamps still seem to sell on eBay.  Bigger money goes to the kind which don't have a serial number written across it, which is older or if they make a mistake and forget to write.  

From what I've seen, the $5 AOW stamps sell for more than any of the $200 stamps.

I sold several of my old stamps to Eric Jackson Revenue Stamps (http://www.ericjackson.com). Like has already been mentioned, he paid more for the $5 AOW stamp than he did for the $200 stamp.