WTB HK MP5 Pre May dealer Samples

DCAZ

Im looking for HK MP5 Pre May dealer samples, I see there are lots out there that are not selling, figure prices are just to

high, if you want to sell your gun for a fair market price please email or PM pictures, price and contact details, lets make a deal

Edit to make it clear I have 11K , if you have a unit or units you would like to move, please contact me.

Thanks so much 

Doug C Mesa AZ 

FFL/SOT

Edited by DougCMesaAZ

5 hours ago, GM / West Palm Beach - FL said:

What's a "fair" market price in your opinion Doug?

There is never an exact "fair market price." That will vary widely from one opinion to another regarding each gun and its unique attributes. Obvious things, such as: factory original finish versus refinished; external defects and wear; overall number of rounds fired with wear to internal parts; signs of over-powered ammo resulting in dimples in rear receiver; French upgrades; Import markings; prior famous ownership with provenance; etc., determine what various offerings may fetch in the present market. I agree that some recent ads, all across the web, of less than stellar examples, come with "High" asking prices. But that is the norm: push the envelope and shoot for the moon to Eventually sell after the market finally catches up or negotiate down now to a more realistic current value and sell the item in a much shorter period of time.