WTS: M134 Minigun Parts Kit $30,000

M134 Minigun parts kit with many new parts including rotor, shorty barrels and feeder/delinker. Everything pictured is included except the raw casting which was sold previously. The demilled repairable receiver is included and can be rewelded as a post sample machinegun. Second set of barrels included as well as fire control unit with all connections, ammunition holder, swivel mount, feed chute, gears, bolts, motor and grip assembly. Price is $30,000 plus shipping. Email questions to mattNOSPAM@whispertech.org (remove NOSPAM).

Check NFA Market Board for registered post sample Minigun receiver I am listing as well.

m134 1.JPG

m134 2.JPG

m134 3.JPG

m134 5.JPG

m134 6.JPG

m134 7.JPG

m134 8.JPG

m134 9.JPG

m134 10.JPG

1 hour ago, WTC said:

M134 Minigun parts kit with many new parts including rotor, shorty barrels and feeder/delinker. Everything pictured is included except the raw casting which was sold previously. The demilled repairable receiver is included and can be rewelded as a post sample machinegun. Second set of barrels included as well as fire control unit with all connections, ammunition holder, swivel mount, feed chute, gears, bolts, motor and grip assembly. Price is $30,000 plus shipping. Email questions to mattNOSPAM@whispertech.org (remove NOSPAM).

Check NFA Market Board for registered post sample Minigun receiver I am listing as well.

m134 1.JPG

m134 2.JPG

m134 3.JPG

m134 5.JPG

m134 6.JPG

m134 7.JPG

m134 8.JPG

m134 9.JPG

m134 10.JPG

I'll take this. Message incoming.