Don - LongRangeSupply.com

20mm Vulcan brass cases, once fired M103

7 posts in this topic

20mm Vulcan M103 once fired brass cases with regular primers (Not electrically fired). Most are marked OLM*** (Olin?) PGU***

50 case minimum -  for $4.25 each.

100 Cases @ $4 each.

Can take Visa/MC/Discover for 3.5% more.

This item has been added to my web site. Please complete the purchase there - available 24/7. Flat rate shipping of $22 is included in the price shown on the site.

50 Case Lot only on the site so if you want 100, buy two lots of 50 on the web site and I will change the final price to $4 each after you check out.

http://www.longrangesupply.com/store/us-gi-20mm-brass-cases-once-fired-qty-50-shipping-included.html

These are a bit more than the last batch but that is all I could find. A bit over 200 cases remaining. When those are gone, that's it.

20mm_brass.jpg

Edited by Don - LongRangeSupply.com

Nightforce - Sightron - Vortex - March - Schmidt & Bender - Safety Harbor 50 BMG uppers - www.LongRangeSupply.com

Give me a call or email me if you want to buy them. Send your address so I can calculate shipping. Thanks.

385-200-1950 or email sales[at]longrangesupply.com 

Nightforce - Sightron - Vortex - March - Schmidt & Bender - Safety Harbor 50 BMG uppers - www.LongRangeSupply.com

Picking up a new batch this weekend. I can get several hundred if needed. Let me know if any of you want some.

Only fifty left from the new batch.

Posted (edited)

This lot was sold out.

Edited by Don - LongRangeSupply.com

Got a few more of these. Pretty sure this will be the last of them. Please place your order on the web site for fastest processing.