Colt M16A1 23k SOLD

Mayday

Very nice condition safe queen M16a1. Weapon appears nearly 100% original minus magazine and grip. Can answer questions or send more info/pics on request. 

23k but may be willing to negotiate price due to possible trade interests: acog scopes, HK45CT pistol, Colt 901 rifle, Colt pre 70's GCNM pistols. 

Buyer will have option to purchase Lakeside Razorback .22 belt fed upper (new never fired) and accessories for additional $1800.00

Edited by Mayday
Sold rifle

10 minutes ago, Bonedriver said:

I would be interested in the Razorback upper if you're willing to split them.

I advertised the sale with the buyer having dibs on the upper. If a potential buyer ends up not wanting it I will let you have first crack. Hope you understand.

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 6:58 PM, Mayday said:

I couldn't figure out how to post pictures but if you want I can certainly email them. 

How to Post w/Pictures on the New Sturmgewehr.com Site

http://www.sturmgewehr.com/forums/index.php?/topic/79-how-to-post-wpictures-on-the-new-sturmgewehrcom-site/

Here you go, very Quick and Simple!

5 hours ago, Dscheid NFA Investments said:

How to Post w/Pictures on the New Sturmgewehr.com Site

http://www.sturmgewehr.com/forums/index.php?/topic/79-how-to-post-wpictures-on-the-new-sturmgewehrcom-site/

Here you go, very Quick and Simple!

Thank you for the info! Am I reading correct that you must have a hosting service of some kind? 

10 hours ago, Mayday said:

Am I reading correct that you must have a hosting service of some kind? 

Not at all, if you have the pictures stored in your computer, use the "choose files" tab on the lower left corner of the page.

If it says your photo is too Big, resize it and you are good to go.

Dennis, thank you for your help but I am thinking it has to do with my using an iPad and not an actual computer.  I have received a ton of messages about the rifle and have been emailing like crazy. PITA but live and learn.