WTS: HK MP5SD-A2 SEF, S&H Sear - LOW ROUND COUNT! - Photos Added!

EPSolo

For those with the most discerning taste, we have up for grabs The #1 hostage rescue, assassination, and kidnapping weapon worldwide, as well as the "go-to" weapon of the Special Ops - the MP5SD. This one has the desirable A2 stock, plastic SEF lower, and an S&H arms sear. The suppressor is from RDTS, and the conversion was done by them as well - Ralph did all the work. It has a VERY low round count, somewhere around 300rds. It would make a great addition to any MG collection! The only reason I am letting this go is because I am in the final stages of purchasing a house and I want to make it as financially easy on my family as possible.
Please remember that this a THREE stamp transfer, and it will transfer on a FORM 4.

$38500 + Actual cost of shipping
COMPARE TO $42K IN THE CURRENT MARKET!
Priced for a QUICK sale without the hassle of negotiation.

Shipping includes Professional packing, Insurance, and requires an Adult Signature - everything you would expect when purchasing a high quality piece.
Buyer pays stamps.

I accept payment via cashier’s check, money order, or wire transfer. I will begin NFA paperwork once full payment has been received and keep you posted on the process until it reaches your Class 3 dealer.

You can contact me on here with any questions, via my personal email (oldsaltye@yahoo.com), or you can call my cell at (239) 825-53four8 - please leave a voicemail if I don't answer and I will call you back ASAP. 

If you have any concerns, references are available upon request. I am very reputable in both the firearms and NFA worlds. I am an FFL holder and I own a business based out of Naples, FL. We operate out of an 8,000 square foot building and specialize in buying and selling guns along with ammo and other accessories. We often sell at gun shows in the Fort Myers, Tampa, and Miami areas. This has been my profession for many years. If there is anything that you are looking for, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

For the quickest response, you can reach my assistant by phone Monday through Friday between 8am and 4:30pm EST at (239) 434-0841.

IMG_8521.jpg

IMG_8519.jpg

IMG_8520.jpg

IMG_8523.jpg

IMG_8524.jpg

IMG_8525.jpg

IMG_8526.jpg

IMG_8527.jpg

IMG_8528.jpg

IMG_8530.jpg

IMG_8531.jpg

IMG_8532.jpg