WTS M-962 SLAP .50 BMG $100 each + Shipping

Sciscribe

M-962 SLAP

I have some M-962 SLAP (Saboted Light Armor Piercing) tracer .50 BMG for $100 each plus shipping.  The rounds are original rounds and not reloads.  The rounds are brass cased, boxer primed and non-corrosive.  If buying multiple rounds, I can come down in the price a little.  Shipping to the contiguous 48 states only.  State ID showing you are 21 years or older will be required for the first purchase.  If you have any questions feel free to email me at atumthoth@gmail.com with them.  Payments to be made via Paypal.  Item(s) will ship within a few days of payment being received.  All sales are final.

WARNING: Tracer, Incendiary, Armor Piercing Incendiary(API), Armor Piercing Incendiary Tracer(APIT) or Armor Piercing(AP) ammunition cannot be shipped to CA; HI; Chicago, Cook County, IL; MD; New York City, NY; Washington D.C.; MA; or internationally. Please check your State, County and local laws for restrictions before buying.

I am not responsible for your use or possession of these items. By buying these items you agree to hold me blameless and not liable (while you accept full and sole responsibility) for any and all things which might result from the use of, shipment of and possession of this/these reloading components or ammunition. You also certify that it is legal for you to have the item(s) listed here.

Please, know your laws! Please be aware that failure on your part as the buyer to know your local, state, federal or national laws can cause you serious legal trouble if your item can't be possessed and/or used by you in your given local. It is impossible for me to know what is or is not allowed or legal all around the U.S.  Once again, KNOW YOUR LAWS!

Edited by Sciscribe

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

William,

Shipping for the 2 rounds of M-962 will be around 15 dollars to the address that you gave me.  I know the post says PayPal for payment, but I use Zelle now.  Email me at  atumthoth@gmail.com with full shipping address so its not posted here for all to see, and I'll send you the payment information.  I also have some M-903 ball left if you are interested.

Thanks!