WTS: Springfield SAR-48 Match .308 Win

EPSolo

This is a SAR-48 with an accessory rail, chambered in .308 Win. It's pretty clean, and it's just a cool gun to have! Its been kept in my safe for a very long time. I'm selling this, along with a number of other pieces (mainly NFA), because I am in the final stages of purchasing a new house. Please look for my other listings!

$2175 + Actual cost of shipping - Priced for a QUICK sale. 
Shipping includes Professional packing, Insurance, and requires an Adult Signature - everything you would expect when purchasing a high quality piece.
I accept payment via cashier’s check, money order, or wire transfer. Credit cards may be accepted but there will be a 3% fee.

You can contact me on here with any questions, via my personal email (oldsaltye@yahoo.com), or you can call my cell at (239) 825-53four8 - please leave a voicemail if I don't answer and I will call you back ASAP. 

If you have any concerns, references are available upon request. I am very reputable in both the firearms and NFA worlds. I am an FFL holder and I own a business based out of Naples, FL. We operate out of an 8,000 square foot building and specialize in buying and selling guns along with ammo and other accessories. We often sell at gun shows in the Fort Myers, Tampa, and Miami areas. This has been my profession for many years. If there is anything that you are looking for, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

For the quickest response, you can reach my assistant by phone Monday through Friday between 8am and 4:30pm EST at (239) 434-0841.

IMG_8378.jpg

IMG_8379.jpg

IMG_8380.jpg

IMG_8381.jpg

IMG_8382.jpg

IMG_8383.jpg

IMG_8385.jpg

IMG_8386.jpg

IMG_8387.jpg

IMG_8388.jpg

IMG_8389.jpg

IMG_8390.jpg