WTS: TWO Saiga 410 SBS Folder Shotguns

EPSolo

Up for grabs are TWO Saiga 410 SBSs with side folding stocks. The work on both of them was done by Don's Gun Shop in Fort Myers, FL. He does excellent work. These are REALLY fun to shoot! Both transfer on FORM 4s from Florida.

The first has a quad rail, red dot sight, and ergonomic grip in EXCELLENT shape.
$2250 + Actual cost of shipping - Priced for a QUICK sale.
Shipping includes Professional packing, Insurance, and requires an Adult Signature - everything you would expect when purchasing a high quality piece.
Buyer pays stamps.

The second has a lower rail, iron sights, an ergonomic grip and is exceptionally clean. 
$2100 + Actual cost of shipping - Priced for a QUICK sale.
Shipping includes Professional packing, Insurance, and requires an Adult Signature - everything you would expect when purchasing a high quality piece.
Buyer pays stamps.

I accept payment via cashier’s check, money order, or wire transfer. I will begin NFA paperwork once full payment has been received and keep you posted on the process until it reaches your Class 3 dealer.

Please look for my other listings! I am liquidating a number of NFA items that have been sitting in my safe for years. I am in the process of purchasing a new house so I need these gone ASAP.

You can contact me on here with any questions, via my personal email (oldsaltye@yahoo.com), or you can call my cell at (239) 825-53four8 - please leave a voicemail if I don't answer and I will call you back ASAP. 

If you have any concerns, references are available upon request. I am very reputable in both the firearms and NFA worlds. I am an FFL holder and I own a business based out of Naples, FL. We operate out of an 8,000 square foot building and specialize in buying and selling guns along with ammo and other accessories. We often sell at gun shows in the Fort Myers, Tampa, and Miami areas. This has been my profession for many years. If there is anything that you are looking for, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

For the quickest response, you can reach my assistant by phone Monday through Friday between 8am and 4:30pm EST at (239) 434-0841.

#1:

IMG_8342.jpg

IMG_8343.jpg

IMG_8344.jpg

IMG_8345.jpg

IMG_8346.jpg

IMG_8347.jpg

IMG_8348.jpg

IMG_8349.jpg

IMG_8350.jpg

IMG_8351.jpg

IMG_8352.jpg