WTS: IMI Uzi Pistol

EPSolo

Up for sale is an IMI Uzi Pistol chambered in 9mm and imported by Action Arms in PA. It is a semi automatic, MINT Condition Safe Queen. This is an AUTHENTIC, GENUINE IMI piece! They don't get any cleaner than this.

$1150 + Actual cost of shipping - Priced for a QUICK sale. 
MARKET IS $1300-1600!
Shipping includes Professional packing, Insurance, and requires an Adult Signature - everything you would expect when purchasing a high quality piece.

I accept payment via cashier’s check, money order, or wire transfer.

Please look for my other listings! I am liquidating a number of unique and NFA items that have been sitting in my safe for years.

You can contact me on here with any questions, via my personal email (oldsaltye@yahoo.com), or you can call my cell at (239) 825-53four8 - please leave a voicemail if I don't answer and I will call you back ASAP. 

If you have any concerns, references are available upon request. I am very reputable in both the firearms and NFA worlds. I am an FFL holder and I own a business based out of Naples, FL. We operate out of an 8,000 square foot building and specialize in buying and selling guns along with ammo and other accessories. We often sell at gun shows in the Fort Myers, Tampa, and Miami areas. This has been my profession for many years. If there is anything that you are looking for, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

For the quickest response, you can reach my assistant by phone Monday through Friday between 8am and 4:30pm EST at (239) 434-0841.

IMG_8286.jpg

IMG_8287.jpg

IMG_8288.jpg

IMG_8289.jpg

IMG_8290.jpg

IMG_8291.jpg

IMG_8292.jpg

IMG_8293.jpg

IMG_8295.jpg

IMG_8296.jpg

Edited by EPSolo
MADE A MISTAKE - NOT AN NFA PIECE

7 hours ago, 458SpecialeA said:

Scam! 

I'm sorry, I made a HUGE mistake as this is semi auto and not an NFA piece in any way. I am not trying to scam anyone. Is there any way this can be moved to the non-NFA section? Or deleted entirely?

15 hours ago, eMGunslinger said:

Wait if it's semi why does it transfer on a form 4? 

Also this is the wrong section, they have a semi auto board on the page.

This is the NFA section 

http://www.sturmgewehr.com/forums/index.php?/forum/7-semi-auto-market-board/

Thank you, I made a mistake on this one. Is there any way to move it to the semi auto section or to delete it?