WWII, MG34

Ruben Mendiola

MG34, Transferable.

In order to do my best to provide quality guns, I sent it to Robert Naess for testing, evaluation and cleaning and here is his report on it. If the full report 
won’t fit on this forum please visit my website to view the full report.

SOLD

1942 Dated, made by and marked 'dfb', which is Gusloff-Werke, Waffenwerke, Suhl, Germany. Has standard Finnish Army acceptance stamp on top of 
shroud, but no other secondary use or arsenal stamps. Standard German made infantry issue MG34 example in condition that suggests moderate 
military service use. Matching numbers on all major parts, receiver, barrel shroud, stock iron, buffer housing, and mismatched excellent condition barrel 
and feedtray. Matching numbers include excellent condition matching bolt, and Bakelite stock.

Original finish, about 90% plus, with areas of patina and lightly faded bluing, and metal surfaces 98% free of gouges, scratches, dents and other 
damage. Receiver internal rails, bolt unlocking cams and ejection plate in excellent condition with no chipping, scarring or heavy wear at critical wear 
points. Quick change barrel hinge and pivot in excellent condition with expected extremely slight looseness from use wear. Later style bipod, non 
matching, in excellent condition with typical wear at connections for folded storage.

Gun functions properly with milsurp ammo.

There is a crack around the wrist of the Bakelite stock, the stock is
matching to the gun.

Florida residents are subject to Florida Sales tax.

Dealernfa, Inc 

Ruben Mendiola 

President

For the quickest response, please contact us through our toll free number from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM (Eastern) or by email:

ruben@dealernfa.com

305-271-3436 

866-NFA-WANT (866-632-9268) Toll Free

866-415-7066 Toll Free Fax

305- 718 -4976 Fax 

In stock in the Great & Wonderful State of Florida and ready to transfer to your dealer via ATF eForm.

Please visit our website for more detailed images that can be magnified at: 

www.dealernfa.com | Facebook | Instagram |

We are dealers and not Brokers, All firearms are in stock under my control and owned by me.

Always looking for and paying top dollar for high quality legally registered machine gun, please either call me on my Toll Free line, email or fax. I pay the ATF transfer tax and payment is sent overnight. 

Over 30 years in the Class III Business. Dealing with high quality legal firearms is not a hobby but my profession; you will receive well deserved fast professional service. 

Serving you personally 7 days a week from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM (Eastern)

MG34_3022K - 1@2x.jpgMG34_3022K - 2@2x.jpgMG34_3022K - 3@2x.jpg