SOLD. .308 South African 140 Round Battle Packs

_Chupacabra_

I'm letting some of my war stock go. I'm sure most of you know what this is, but here are the specs just in case.

146 grain FMJ match .308 reloadable brass cased ammo sealed in 140 round battle packs.

This is arguably the best surplus ammo imported and packaged for long term storage. I have shot a metric ton of this stuff, it constantly gives good groups. My FAL, AR10, Hk91 and M14 love it. I can slap steel at 600 yards all day with it. Here are some pics. 

I'm asking $75 for each 140 round sealed battle pack plus exact shipping from 72201. Shipping usually runs between $12-16 depending on your location. If you want several packs, I will split shipping with you. I try to ship FedEx ground as its the easiest for me to get to. I can accept USPS money order, personal check (wait till it clears) Paypal "friends and family" or Pay Pal "Goods and Services" plus their fee. I can also send PayPal invoices with the fees built in and you do not need a paypal account to pay. Please email me directly at

Thanks!       

IMG_3756_zpsifi9apgq.jpg

IMG_3757_zpsxgfo3yes.jpg

IMG_3763_zpsfqa7sqlp.jpg

IMG_3765_zps3qf0ziiv.jpg

IMG_3767_zpskclfaa9y.jpg

Edited by _Chupacabra_
Sold