Sorta gun related..

R.L.

This is the second day in the trial of Dr Howard Van Nostrand in Va. Can't say too much more right now. I'm testifying in that trial today, so I'll be out of the office till late this afternoon. Google the case for more info. 

This is the kind of firearms behavior that gives the anti's ammunition.

R.L>

This Chiropractor is a Total Asshole! Apparently he shot a hunting dog from his tree stand because the dog was following deer scent and he didn't want the dog to screw-up his chances of being successful. BTW, he is Not, and should Not be referred to as, a Doctor. Sorry to all the good Chiropractors out there but I have run into a ton of Quacks that try to practice medicine and have neither the training nor experience to do so. Eventually, the state boards sanction them and they usually end up in court after they harm several people. Doctor implies someone who went to four years of Medical School followed by, at least, three to four more years of Residency training (Five or more years if you're any type of surgeon) not counting any sort of specialized Fellowship training. A lot of us had as much as 12 years of training After college. Chiropractors (DCM) are as much doctors as Bill Cosby was with his honorary PhD that was later stripped. A real doctor can: write a prescription for a Schedule II Controlled Substance; deliver a child; rapidly place a central-line or chest-tube in a fully conscious patient; save a life by cracking a chest due to trauma from a motor vehicle accident, knife or gunshot wound; read X-Rays, EKGs, EEGs, etc… You can usually distinguish a real doctor as they have MD or DO after their last name. Nothing else qualifies but MD or DO and Definitely Not DCM. Sorry about the rant...

• Like 1

Glad to report this miscreant  was convicted of 2 felonies (in half an hour!), fined $5K, and sentenced to 90 days in jail.

Here's what he lost; his rights to own firearms, carry rights, hunting rights, voting rights, government clearances and all professional licenses.

All for being an arrogant, narcissistic, asshat, that thought he was above the law.

Vengeance and justice for Morgan!

Best regards,

R.L.

• Like 1

That is Awesome - the Jackass got less than he deserved but about as much as could ever be expected from our legal system. I was afraid he would only get a fine. Nice to see that the punishment had real teeth in this case! He's lucky to be alive - some owners would have killed anyone who harmed an animal that they considered part of the family.

The Levalley's are really nice folks and are totally responsible pet owners. They only live about 4 miles from us. It was just one of those perfect storms, where the dog got out through a fence that was down on their property, which they discovered too late.

I ran into this asshat 3 years ago poaching on my property. Caught him, his son, a Captain in the Prince William Fire Dept. and his kid. We kept finding deer with arrows in them all over the property. This guy was killing them for his personal amusement, and making no effort to retrieve them. I used my Neo Mastiff to track him, after trying for about a month we finally caught up with him.

Funny how some things are in life. When I heard about their story I volunteered my testimony to help convict this prick. He claimed he was afraid of dogs. He wasn't the least bit scared of my 200lb dog when he was 2' away from him in the woods that fateful day!

ESAD Howard Van Nostrand!

On 1/28/2016 at 10:34 PM, Precision Technology said:

That is Awesome - the Jackass got less than he deserved but about as much as could ever be expected from our legal system. I was afraid he would only get a fine. Nice to see that the punishment had real teeth in this case! He's lucky to be alive - some owners would have killed anyone who harmed an animal that they considered part of the family.

I won't even verbalize online what I would have done...  but lets just say my Presa Canario Bruiser means as much to me as my wife and family. I would use all means available to me to protect all three that I hold most important. You better be prepared to give your life if you attempt that kind of shxt here!