tazdevil

WTS/T H&K 93 223 rifle SP1 carbine Springfield omega

17 posts in this topic

This is a super nice complete H&K 93 223 rifle. It comes with a bayonet with adapter, magazine and bipod. Hard to find with all the accessories. I am asking $2750 for the rifle and one magazine Bayonet and adapter are $100, the bipod is $200, stanag mount with scope is $425 and I will consider trades. I have a list but a 308 preban galil arm is high on my want list. Thanks for looking.

Colt SP1 carbine original rifle.$1750 plus shipping and insurance

Springfield Omega based on the Peter Stahl design in 38 super. Pretty rare gun in a very hard to find caliber. $1350 plus shipping and insurance.

Photos of all these guns are available by email, just send me a private message with your email address.

I have a wide variety of interests in trades. Colt Stainless revolvers – Magnum carry, Anaconda 45lc, SFVI, DSII, Python, AMT Automag 44, Long slide 1911 45ACP, IMI Galil ARM 308 preban imports only, S&W 1046, 1066 657 3” lew horton only, LAR Grizzly 44 magnum only. Model Gaulois No. 1 Squeeze Cocker Palm Pistol,  Chicago Firearms Co. Protector Palm Pistol, WALTHER PPK-L .22LR ALLOY FRAME , Union Switch and Signal WWII 1911 ACP, Swedish lahti 9mm, garands and m1 carbines that are correct, scar 17, FN 57 . No ar's. hunting rifles, shotguns or run of the mill stuff please.

Edited by tazdevil

Do you still have this? I have a real nice colt Anaconda to trade. My email is danhedeen@gmail.com

still for sale, message sent

Can you post clear pics of your HK 93

PM sent 

added new items

Please send me some pics of the HK93.  Will it have a full auto bolt? Thanks Jim,     ajames1946@yahoo.com

I’m interested in the SP1, but I’m looking for a shooter, and I probably don’t have anything you want

Hi there, pictures of the SP1? Thanks. zeppelin[REMOVE]guy@msn.com

serial # range of the SP1 would be great for determining year of manufacture

Posted (edited)

SP1 added

Edited by tazdevil