WTS: Hk VP9SK 9mm LE w/ 3 mags & night sights LAST 1 IN STOCK!

I am offering a brand new Hk VP9SK LE 9mm Law Enforcement package. This German pistol is the latest model of the highly accurate VP9 striker fired series.

The package consist of the 9mm pistol, (3) 10 round magazines, loader, grip panels for that custom fit and the factory fitted plastic case.

SPECIFICATIONS:*9mm, *Striker fired, * 3.39" barrel length,*Weight=23.07 oz, *Night Sights.

SKU 700009kle-a5p

NOTE: Please be aware of the legal status of this firearm before purchasing. I do not ship to: CA and all other firearm unfriendly cities, counties and states. I do not ship outside of the Continental US including US territories. I will not accept returns under any circumstances. Please know your Local and State laws before purchasing.

PRICE: $689.00

PAYMENT: I accept a USPS Money Order or the following Credit Cards: Discover, MasterCard or Visa. NOTE: There is a 3.5% CC surcharge if you choose to use a credit card.

SHIPPING: $15.00. USPS Priority Mail with tracking to your FFL. Shipping insurance is not included.

Please contact me at Bob@firearmsdepot.us  or at 928-522-6466 for more information concerning this pistol package.

Thank you for your interest.

http://www.firearmsdepot.us

VP9sk2.jpg

VP9sk3.jpg

VP9sk.jpg

VP9sk4.jpg

FirearmsDepot3.jpg

Edited by Firearms Depot
updated title