MSAA

WTK: Info on Browning HP Wood Stock

6 posts in this topic

Hi, I have come across this wood stock for a Browning High Power.  Previous owner had some paperwork with it, indicating he was in the process(thinking) about SBR'n the Browning high power I have listed on this site for sale.

What is the stocks value?

Does any one know of someone that can modify the High Power pistol's grip to accommodate the slot?

Is it a somewhat common practice?

thank you in advance!

Buddy H. your up!

Steven M in Marietta, GA

MSAA

Stock left side c.JPG

Stock Made in Canada.JPG

Stock right side.JPG

Stock Strap.JPG

ATF has exempted original Inglis tangent sight Hi Power from NFA when with the original stock.

Check the BATFE website for details, but no special paperwork and no wait-- versus two hundred dollars, a year wait, and the cost of cutting up your current pistol?

not quite able to read markings , but unlike any originals I have seen. most are marked by company/ Canada a dated and not at the wrist. however atf exemption still applies for ORIGINAL TYPE REPO STOCKS. but must be exact model stock for exact model/era weapon. this is abused quite often so use care.

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com        

Any offers on the stock?

SA LTD 1945.JPG

stock has been sold,

thanks for all the information.