WTS: Lahti L39 20mm bolt $500

I have one used bolt for the Lahti L39 20mm AT rifle.  It is UGLY.  It was badly pitted.  It is complete LESS ONE PART.  I am not sure about the correct name of the part, but am calling it a locking block.  Only the parts pictured (bolt, firing pin, extractor, springs, etc.) are included.  It is in poor shape, but parts are hard to find and maybe it will work for somebody.  Price is $500 plus $20 shipping.  Thanks.

IMG_4473.JPG

IMG_4474.JPG

IMG_4479.JPG

IMG_4476.JPG

IMG_4477.JPG

IMG_4478.JPG

IMG_4480.JPG

IMG_4481.JPG

IMG_4482.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I planned on using it up until I found a .50 conversion. Now that I have a better option in front of me, I don't think I would try it even if I wanted a 20mm. At the very least, I would repair the pits on the tip of the firing pin and the bolt face, but I am not sure if I would stop there once I got started. 

I am not a gunsmith and my opinion is worth every penny of the price paid for it. I have used bolts that were worse, but those were in much smaller, and less valuable, guns (sks,vz52,..). 

Thank you sir. Would you mind sending me an email with your contact info, I'm a small SOT dealer in Wisconsin? I am going to try and seal the deal on a registered, but boltless L39 tomorrow then I would like to get in touch with you to purchase this.  My email is tfsllcdave@gmail.com