Original H&K MP5K-N PDW Navy - 4 Position - 9mm SBR/SMG w/3rd Burst - TRANSFERABLE

EPSolo

This is an AUTHENTIC H&K MP5K PDW Navy. It is a 4-position machine gun meaning it has Safe, Single, 3 Round Burst, and Full Auto settings, and the selector is ambidexterous. It features a THREADED 3-Lug Barrel - this is an ORIGINAL H&K barrel, NOT a threaded barrel with a 3-lug adapter. It also has an original H&K folding stock with the H&K stamp on it (some were made without the stamp and are worth much less). Having the stock makes it a PDW (Personal Defense Weapon). One more thing that sets this gun apart from the rest is the laser, which has the button on the front grip. This is VERY hard to find! It comes with one magazine.

It is fully transferable on a Form 4. It is a two stamp transfer.

I originally bought this piece to put aside for my kids, but my wife wants to buy a house right now so I have to part with a few pieces.. I will be posting a few more NFA items soon, but feel free to reach out to me if there's something you're looking for. 

$38,950 + Buyer Pays Actual Cost of Shipping
Shipping will include Professional packing, Insurance, and requires an Adult Signature - everything you would expect when purchasing a high quality piece.
Buyer pays stamps

I accept payment via cashier’s check, money order, or wire transfer. I will begin NFA paperwork once full payment has been received and I will keep you posted on the process until it reaches your Class 3 dealer.

You can contact me on here with any questions, via my personal email (oldsaltye@yahoo.com), or you can call my cell at (239) 825-53four8 - please leave a voicemail if I don't answer and I will call you back ASAP. 

If you have any concerns, references are available upon request. I am very reputable in both the firearms and NFA worlds. I am an FFL holder and I own a business based out of Naples, FL. We operate out of an 8,000 square foot building and specialize in buying and selling guns along with ammo and other accessories. We often sell at gun shows in the Fort Myers, Tampa, and Miami areas. This has been my profession for many years. If there is anything that you are looking for, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

For the quickest response, you can reach my assistant by phone Monday through Friday between 8am and 4:30pm EST at (239) 434-0841.

IMG_7349.jpg

IMG_7350.jpg

IMG_7351.jpg

IMG_7352.jpg

IMG_7353.jpg

IMG_7354.jpg

IMG_7355.jpg

IMG_7356.jpg

IMG_7358.jpg

IMG_7359.jpg

IMG_7360.jpg

IMG_7361.jpg