aug223

WTS: MEC 12 Ga Reloading & Forster Case Reamers

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Ok, I have some reloading stuff and I do not reload. A friend "did me a favor" and purchased this stuff for me. Send offers if you think my prices are off and if I will work with you.  Contact me by email or PM or you can call me at Seven Seven Three - 447 - Eight Thousand. Darek

First I have a MEC Grabber 761R  12 Ga reloader. with primer feeder. It also comes with two extra powder measure bars, ( the two rectangular red bars pictured). I will sell it for $129 shipped  ( You get exactly what you see in the pics.) It just needs some cleaning up. The Primer feeder looks ok.  Let me know if you want me to send you more Pics.

Next I have 8 dies for a RCBS A3 Press, They are marked as 300 Win Mag, 264 Win Mag, 223 Rem , and 45 ACP.  I do not know or guarantee that they are all complete. Please ask all questions you may have because this is used stuff that I never worked with and have no idea how to use. You get the dies ONLY! Press is already gone and not included. Also, I think these dies are NOT standard thread and size so they ONLY work with this model press!

2)  Forster Products Case Reamers The reamers are $40 + Shipping Each. 

Please Remember, look closely at the pictures, if you don't see it then it will not be included...don't assume anything....

P1050713.JPG

P1050714.JPG

P1050716.JPG

P1050717.JPG

P1050725.JPG

P1050726.JPG

P1050727.JPG

P1050728.JPG

P1050733.JPG

P1050734.JPG

P1050735.JPG

Edited by aug223