Transferable select fire Galil ARM registered receiver

riderboy

Excellent condition Magnum Research Galil ARM .223 Fleming conversion select fire, registered receiver.  Correctly done, as close to a factory Galil machine gun as you can get.    Functions flawlessly, as you might expect from a Galil properly converted.  The crown jewel of my collection, but I've retired and it's time to let it go.  I currently have the rifle set up with a Yugo M70 bolt carrier and Galil gas piston, railed top cover, railed gas tube,QD IMI bipod and aftermarket pistol grip.  That is all included.  Also included are all of the original parts, top cover, gas tube, bolt carrier and gas piston, wood hand guard, pistol grip and bipod AND (2) 50 round IMI steel magazines with pouches, a U/A AR mag converter, and pictured sling.  The ACOG pictured is NOT included.  I do have the ACOG and a new IMI .223 Galil barrel purchased by me in 1994 available for extra purchase. Thanks for looking! More pictures available.  email is; brie1959@aol.com.  Phone or text 812-499-8621 Price is $30,000.00  firm

pFw9CF.jpg4lM6WX.jpg
Iybfil.jpg

Nsoldu.jpg

Edited by riderboy

• 3 weeks later...