HK41 – Manufactured in May 1966 by Heckler and Koch in Germany and imported by the Santa Fe Division of Golden State Arms, Pasadena, California. Semiautomatic 7.62x51mm predecessor to the HK91 with a pushpin receiver grandfathered under the Gun Control Act of 1968. All matching parts with exception to buttstock and magazine with the receiver’s 785 suffix on the bolt-carrier, bolt-head, locking-piece, and grip-frame. Stock trunnion has a 680 suffix. Magazine is late production steel. Overall condition is 98% with near perfect parkerizing and very good condition wood furniture. Fired very few rounds, rifling is sharp, bore is bright, internals are clean, and zero scope-mount or ejection marks. Outside of the earliest 1962 examples which sell for over $20K, this is the earliest example of the semiautomatic Heckler and Koch G3 with the correct pushpin placement, paddle magazine release, and the original grenade-ring. Doesn’t get much better than this for a 51 year old rifle. $8K.

Thanx.

SAMMY!

IMG_1410(STD).jpg

Edited by SAMMY!

• 2 weeks later...

1966 HK41 with plastic furniture had a painted finish whereas the 1966 HK41 with wood furniture is parkerized.

This 1966 HK41 has a near-flawless parkerized finish on the entire firearm. Hope this helps.

SAMMY!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hello my name is Todd dorton i was wondering wood you trade for this gun i have a new nights armament sr 25 with a 1600 dollar scope gun and scope is new thats worth eaily 6000.00 and i also have suoer nice ars and a special m1a socom that is one that was built into a super match i have over 3000.00 in the gun and lots of nice pistols i can make it very worth your while

• 2 weeks later...