WTS: MG34 C&R Transferable SPF

tricky9914

Hello, 
We are selling a transferable C&R MG34 Panzermantel (tanker) machine gun. Overall in good condition with original finish and fully functional. The tanker components are all mostly matching (receiver, shroud extension, trigger group housing, charging handle (by code), rear sight base, buffer extension). The top cover, feed tray, bolt and barrel are non-matching. The "ground kit" compnents (bipod, removable front sight base and stock) are non-matching, which is normal. This is dfb 42 with the correct waa4 code matching on receiver. It has the subcontractor waa82 code on the tanker shroud, which is normal for a dfb tanker, per many other examples observed. For an additional fee, this will come with a post-war Yugo AA tripod and BRP Corp MG34 adapter. Also will come with several belts, muzzle wrench, spare (refinished) stock, a couple spare recoil springs and a spare firing pin spring. (also just added 5 bolts - see latest post on this thread for details).

This is in-stock on form 3 in our store in Westfield, IN (Marksman Shooting Sports) and ready to transfer. This was fitted with new pawl springs, new ejector plate, new ejector and new recuperator 
spring. This is NOT a rewat/reweld. Manufacturer on the form is "German". 

SPF. Payment due up-front. Buyer pays transfer fee if transfered on form 4. Indiana residents are subject to 7% sales tax if non-dealer). We will submit transferring form 3 or form 4 within 48 business hours from receipt of payment and documentation for transfer. If personal check is used, paperwork will be submitted in 7 business days. Any interested parties are welcome to come inspect the MG in person. I will email photos upon request.

If you have any questions, please email me at: 
cwing@marksmanshooting.com

or call: Store phone: 317-804-8713 / cell phone: 317-506-0580

Thanks for looking!
I have a video with a full detail review as well as fire demonstration on youtube:

Edited by tricky9914

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

SPF

Added 5 complete bolts to the package (6 bolts total including the one originally with the firearm). 4 of the 5 added bolts are waa4 code - same as the firearm. I have not headspaced/tested the MG with any of the new bolts but I have put all 5 in the receiver and they all clear the ejector plate just fine and move smoothly back and forth in the receiver. All bolts are complete and in excellent condition. WIll send photos upon request. Anway, this is $1000-$1500 worth of bolts to add to the deal. 

$33,000 + shipping, including all parts listed and 5 bolts. Buyer pays transfer fee if on form 4. 

$31,500 + shipping for just the MG34 and its bipod

(see payment and shipping terms in main post)

Edited by tricky9914