WTS: Gemtech UMP .45 Silencers Used $750 each

Spreadfire Arms

I have for sale three (3) used Gemtech UMP silencers. They are PD trade-in's with not too much wear on them. There are some handling marks as seen in the photos. The baffles were visually inspected with no baffle strikes. They do not look shot out. 

As you know these are no longer made by Gemtech but they will still service and fit the can do a factory UMP. These are in .45 ACP caliber so they will also suppress a .40 as well.

Price is $750 each + $30 shipping UPS Ground/FedEx Ground/USPS Priority Mail to lower 48. AK/HI etc may cost more, so please contact me for a shipping quote beforehand (I will ship those USPS for lowest cost). Note this is an NFA Weapon and buyer, if not an SOT, is responsible for paying the ATF Tax Stamp as well as any transfer fees on your end.

I will obviously need a copy of your receiving dealer's FFL/SOT and payment to start the ATF forms. TX residents can Form 4 direct from me and pick up in Austin, TX. TX buyers add 8.25% sales tax or provide appropriate sales tax exemption status.

I only have three, you know these aren't made anymore, and hard to get. So get them while I still have them.

Each comes with one manual and the factory serial numbered matching cardboard box.

Not looking for trades. Terms are 100% up front to initiate paperwork for transfer. I would prefer certified funds as credit cards will incur +3.5% (V/MC/Discover). 

Any questions please email. The photos attached are of the actual item for sale.

Spreadfire Arms

Austin, TX

FFL/SOT 03

email: spreadfirearmsREMOVETHIS@aol.com

IMG_2801.JPG

IMG_2802.JPG

IMG_2803.JPG

IMG_2804.JPG

Edited by Spreadfire Arms

• 2 weeks later...