WTS Springfield Armory M14 M1a

Leonidas

Awesome ready to go SA M1a select fire. New parts and tuned by Smith Enterprises. Surefire QD flashhider. Sage stock system, UBR stock. Eotech and magnifier included. Xs Products 50 round drum mag and Beta Cmag 100 rounder included as well.  Suppressor in photo not included. Multiple sight rails and original M1a sights included. Treated like a collectors item. Functions perfectly. Why spend $40k on an M60 when you can enjoy the same firepower and better accuracy with this unit?  $21k for everything. OBO.  Thanks!

IMG_0209.JPG

IMG_0210.JPG

IMG_0213.JPG

IMG_0217.JPG

Edited by Leonidas
Price drop

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm in FL on a Hurricane Irma deployment and now in stand-by to head to VI or PR for Hurricane Maria. I say that because I have sketchy cell coverage.  Bare with me and I'll happily respond as soon as possible. I'm also at Victor359@aol.com is that helps speed up comms. I'm not putting my direct email on here to bypass Sturm in any way, just easier to get direct email than get online in the current status. Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Machineguntony..this is a factory SAI machine gun made in the 80's. This is not a Vietnam era SA machine gun although it contains USGI parts. So no reason for xrays. SA only made 125 of these and some were built by RIA. Mine is only a few hundred off of this fine one here. Leonidas if you don't want this on the thread feel free to delete it. Just trying to clear it up for Tony 

Wags, you are right on...

"Smith Enterprise, Inc. built a "few more than 176" NFA transferrable select fire M-14 rifles before May 1986. These were billet machined receivers. Springfield Armory, Inc. made 125 NFA transferrable select fire M1A rifles before May 1986 wth investment cast receivers. These ~ 301 rifles are the only factory built commercial manufacture select fire M14 type rifles ever made.

• Like 1