WTS: Transferable M60

David

Transferable M60 machine gun. Currently on a Form 4 in Texas. Manufactured by John Stemple. This M60 is not a reweld. Gun has run flawlessly since I have owned it.

Serial number is located on left side receiver channel. Trunnion is unmarked and can be replaced due to any future wear

Does show use. Charging handle slot does have wear and could possibly have a bend; charging handle could tend to hang up charging the gun in a hurry. Also a small nick on inside of receiver, but has never interfered with operation of the gun.   Barrels fit tight in trunnion with no play.

Comes with a spare barrel, bolt, barrel bag, hard gun case. Please feel free to email if you would like to see videos of gun running, additional photos, or have any other questions.  I could gladly help with  

Also numerous other items available to buyer to be purchased separately such as m142 cradle, barrels, bolts, stocks, links, ammo, and many other items. All sales are final.  

Asking $43,000.00 negotiable.  Money due in full, will pay first necessary tax and shipping.  Would consider trade for 1919 and cash  

David

M60

M60

M60

Edited by David

• 3 weeks later...

Tried e-mail you couple days ago and did not get a reply.  Please link videos and picture of the gun firing.  Also picture of the top cover with caliber and manufacture.  Also please let me know if serial number is below 299.  Thank you.