NFA Dealer Screw up Question Steyr AUG

hdiel

HI guys, 

I have another question for the board regarding a recent purchase from one of the big dealers

I bought an AUG trigger pack with a host gun.  I asked how it work, did it have anti-bounce rods. etc.

I was told they had not shot it but it was a host gun.

I was told it had anti-bounce rods.

The gun I received has a semi auto bolt carrier, it does not trip the auto sear.  There is no way this is a set up functioning host.

So I am feeling misled at this point.

First question.  How can I tell if these are anti-bounce rods?

Second. If a dealer says they are selling you a host and trigger pack, shouldn't it function?

thanks

heath

Gotta take the spring tubes apart there will be a spring in front a rod and a spring behind. There should be a rod between the springs. Otherwise there no antibounce present.

You will have to make the rods which is a pain, the cocking piece though you are just up shit Creek on finding

Thanks for your help,

I have gotten great response from the Dealer, We are working with PJ to get this one good, the only thing is that parts are not available, PJ is thinking 2-3 months before they can arrive from AUSTRIA!

Thanks all, comments were appreciated.

hd

47 minutes ago, hdiel said:

Thanks for your help,

I have gotten great response from the Dealer, We are working with PJ to get this one good, the only thing is that parts are not available, PJ is thinking 2-3 months before they can arrive from AUSTRIA!

Thanks all, comments were appreciated.

hd

I tried ordering stuff from him before and this was his response to me as well. Over a year went by with no parts in hand FWIW.

• 3 months later...