WTS: RIA M60 Trunions w/ Gas tubes - Pics

Gents,

I have several RIA M60 Trunions complete with gas tubes. These were manufactured a long time ago by Rock Island Armory. The gas tubes were factory set by Rock Island Armory as well. These would make great spares if you have a RIA M60. Would also work great if your building a postie. All in Excellent condition. How you see them is how I received them.

PRICE - $1,650 ALL SOLD SOLD SOLD

Aaron - Mohnton, Pa

Sales@BeltFeds.Com

IMG_0082.JPG

xSxhles.jpg

zAizzeo.jpg

VuiGGsb.jpg

vEQGuwC.jpg

gnQic4m.jpg
RJgBsPY.jpg

Edited by Aaron in Mohnton Pa

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

Aaron ... I know these posts are from a while ago but I was wondering if you have anymore trunnions with gas tubes? I've been sitting on an E4 parts kit for about 15 years now. Today, I pulled it out contemplating building it up into a semi shooter or display and whether it was worth the heartache of piecing a receiver set together (not my skill set) or even worth the cost getting pieces machined and put together.

Just looking at all various component parts online that need to be riveted together seems to be overwhelming, plus I'm questioning the compatibility of all the pieces as I look around. Getting a receiver built seems to be piece-meal process.  

Anyway, I'm leaning towards making the jump, and just trying to find a trunion and gas tube, since its a major component. 

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Drew

• 10 months later...