WTS ANM2 Single Bell Mount

For sale is a Bell Aircraft flexible soft mount for a single ANM2 machine gun.  Bell Mounts rarely come up for sale, and when one does, it's usually a twin gun mount.  This is the only single gun mount I've ever seen for sale.

Includes the ammo can and can mount pictured in the online photo gallery, as well as what appears to be parts to adapt the mount to the British version of the ANM2.  Here's a link to an online gallery of 18 pictures (click on the thumbnails for full size pictures.  scroll to see all thumbnails.):  http://old.postimg.org/gallery/2umhqrcm4/

$4,950 plus shipping. Payment by PayPal "Send Money To Friends And Family" option, or by Cashier's Check issued by one of the following banks:  Bank of America, Chase, Citibank, US Bank or Wells Fargo Bank. Payment by USPS Money Orders is also acceptable.

Email me at wcNObrowning@hotSPAMmail.com 

Remove the words NO and SPAM from the email address. Please don't IM / PM. Email only please.

I can provide references to plenty of 100% positive feedback on multiple sites.

20160605_180417.jpg

20160605_180433.jpg

Edited by wcbrowning

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...