Barrel threading services

Barrel threading services, we support the following standard thread patterns 
1/2x28, 1/2x32, 1/2x36, 9/16x24, 5/8x24. Other patterns can be done, including 
metric, but the customer must supply a mating female thread to fit to ( silencer 
back cap or muzzle device will work). 

We cannot do Remington 700, or most bolt actions without disassembling the barrel from the 
action. Most rifles that can be readily disassembled down to just the barrel are easily 
accomplished.

We use calibrated .0001 test indicators, thread mics, ring gauges and plug gauges 
to ensure your barrels are done right and concentric well inside .001". In fact 
tooling costs close to $700 per thread pattern we support. 

We are seeking relationships with local and national gun shops to provide 
gunsmithing/threading services. 

Custom machining is also available on a case by case basis at a rate of $65 per 
hour. 

Contact us for a quote and scheduling.

Tom Liemohn machineguntom4@yahoo.com - (253)632-5643

Edited by Tom Liemohn Kent Washingto
Added contact info.

1 hour ago, eMGunslinger said:

Just wondering reading the ad, you charge $65 per hour yet $700 to thread a barrel? So it takes you all day to do one? 

Trying to gauge your turnaround time 

No, he's saying that their tooling costs up to $700 per thread pattern 

Seinna Armory is correct. I was just saying that for each pattern we have tooling for that costs roughly $700.  And to further clarify, an average job costs $65 plus shipping of $20 or sales tax if you live in Washington state.  Turn around once I get the barrel should be around 2 weeks currently. I do advise contacting me directly if you have business to discuss. 

machineguntom4@yahoo.com or call (253)632-5643

We typically use a gauge pin to pick up the center of the bore and have not had any trouble with this method. If a gauge rod is required, I can and will get one. It just means about a two to three week delay. If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me or call direct. My number is (253)632-5643 and my e-mail is machineguntom4@yahoo.com