Closed: Polytech Legend Underfolder AK-47

Junior

Factory like new in the original matching box with all original accessories Chinese made Polytech Legend underfolder AK-47/S. 100% complete with all matching numbers. Milled receiver. Bright and shiny bore in pristine condition. Poly - China chrome follower mags. Box is in good condition showing normal age wear and styrofoam insert has some broken pieces. Original box is numbered to the rifle. Typical but very small underfolder mark on bottom of hand guard. A few very small dings on the pistol grip. Was like this when I purchased the rifle, see pics. link. I did not purchase this gun new, but as best I can tell it hasn't been fired. I'm the 2nd owner and never fired it. For me it's been more of a collectable rifle. Overall an outstanding Polytech Legend. This is a preban Polytech AK47. Price is $3500 and includes shipping via usps, priority and insured in the lower 48. Postal money order or bank certified check. Your FFL 01 must accept from a non FFL with proper id. No shipping to California, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut or any state that does not allow this weapon and magazines. Please know your local laws. Any questions please send a PM through here.  Or FTF in Lehigh Valley PA with proper id and carry permit.

Closed

Thanks

Jr :)

Edited by Junior