JB Tactical LLC

WTS: Silencerco Suppressor Sale 10% OFF Already Low Prices!

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

We are running a 10% off sale on all Silencerco Suppressors on our web-store JBsilencers.com. This is an additional 10% off our already low prices. Any purchases made before 4/30/2017 are also eligible for the $200 rebate offered directly by Silencerco. Details here: https://silencerco.com/rebate-promo/. All items on our website are currently in stock and on our shelves on a form 3 and ready to transfer to your local FFL/SOT.  If your a CO resident we can take care of the necessary fingerprints and photos needed for the form 4 in house. 

Purchase directly here: http://jbsilencers.com/  AND USE PROMO CODE- 10SCO

JB Tactical LLC

720-459-2686

sales@jbsilencers.com

IMG_3173.JPG

Edited by JB Tactical LLC
Typo

Spade-Gun-Barrel-Logo.jpg

To anyone interested this Gentlemans ad, I purchased a S-Co Hybrid from Ryan through Gun-broker. The transaction was very smoothe,professional, and he shipped fast. I am very happy with my purchase and would buy from him again. Just my 2 cents worth. I am working on talking my cousin into an Omega, and purchasing it through you. Thanks Ryan.

We've expanded the 10% off Sale to the Dead Air Suppressors as well. Promo code 10DAOFF

Silencerco $200 factory Rebate offer extended until 6/30/2017. All Silencerco silencers purchased from us qualify for the Rebate offer. 

Most models still in stock. 10% off Silencerco and Dead Air Silencers ( Excludes Maxim 9 )