Premay MG34 package

Pointman Firearms

This is a Pre-pay dealer sample. So, if you are not a dealer, you cannot own this. It is a keeper of you ever decide to let your SOT expire and does not require a law letter to purchase. 

Excellent condition. Not matching numbers of that matters to you. . It runs well with the Romanian ammo Ive tried. 
-Spare barrel and bolt 
-AA tripod
-several belts and links. I have alot more continuous belts that aren't shown
-50 rounds drum
-1700 rounds of Romanian Ammo in sealed cans
-930 rounds of Turkish ammo in bandoleers in super condition
-Approx 1200 rounds of mixed ammo. A very small percentage of this looks bad (corroded primer), so I would pick through it and discard the bad
-reproduction transport crate. It has a few pieces of wood unglued on the inside that will need put back. 
-some translated operator manuals

$12k and I prefer pickup ot meeting somewhere close to Hazard Ky for the accessories. I can also deliver the parts and accessories to Knob Creek.  I will ship the receiver  once the form 3 clears. Also consider trades for DTA SRS-A1 package or something transferable in the same price range. . Also in need of a spotting scope in the $1500 and under range. 
20170312_125930_zpstdcpqoxi.jpg

20170312_130059.jpg

Edited by Pointman Firearms