WTS IWI Ace Galil Rifle $1575.00 NEW

jhartmac

New never fired, I placed the ACE Galil original stock on its a folder as well, this is a simple on-off buttstock, its made for this rifle, after all these are GALIL's....the IWI ace is made on a micro galil receiver.  This is 7.62x39mm rifle.  These are $1700.00 all day and now are sold out again.  I am pricing this to sell.  The original stock also comes with this rifle.  Comes with one mag.  FFL fees not included and we can talk about shipping I may cover it, must ship to FFL.

IWIace.jpg

IWIACECOMPLETE.jpg

Edited by jhartmac
Updated price and added stock

I am about to get that original stock back, should know something early part of the week.  Let me know which parts you would like to have pics of, can take any.  Im not sure if I have the paper that came with it, but I will check.  Send me your email, jhartmac@gmail.com

Rob, this is an unfired rifle.  There were no mods done to put on an original Galil Stock.  It simple attaches like the new/updated version that IWI uses.  These IWI Galil Aces are simply Micro Galil receivers that they added a modified plastic lower to.  So to answer your question I purchased it new, never fired it, purchased a brand new Galil Stock from Botach, and attached it, the mechanism is all the same if that makes sense.  I will get some pics together. 

Rob,

Most stocks do allow for firing while folded.  These stocks fold on the opposite side of the charging system and do allow it.  I will be finding out about the original stock this week, if I do get that back, this rifle will no longer be $200.00 below retail.  I only did that just in case at some point someone wanted to purchase the original stock one day from IWI and that cost difference would in fact help them.  It will still be discounted but certainly not $200.00 for a unfired rifle if that makes sense.  The only difference say buying from say Atlantic is I guess maybe a box.....which I still may have the original that is.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Trades considered ACOG in .308 

Pictured updated to include everything that will come with it. Original box, mag, alienarmor front, original front handguard, original IWI Ace Buttstock, original new style buttstock..... Acog or $1450.00 

iwiacegalilnew.jpg

• 2 weeks later...