DPMS LR .308 Stainless Bull With Extras FREE SHIP

IGC

I have for sale 1 NEVER FIRED DPMS LR .308 Panther with a 24 inch stainless steel bull barrel. This has sat in my safe since I bought it new.

Includes Barska 4-10 power green illuminated scope,tac latch, DPMS palm shelf grip, sling, bipod, factory manual and 2 20 round mags.

Description- With a 24” stainless bull barrel, 1 in 10 twist, free floating handguard and a high ride receiver for easier mounting of optics, the LR-308 has gone toe to toe with bolt action rifles and delivered comparable accuracy, with higher magazine capacity and rate of fire. The conventional thought that "only a bolt action could be considered a precision rifle" has been in contention ever since. With numerous upgrades available, the LR-308 is the ultimate long range target and competition rifle. The LR-308, the first and foremost of the .308 line, and for which the rifle series is named, is a rifle to be reckoned with. So much so that it was named the NRA Rifle of the year in 2005. Specs- Barrel: 24" Length 416 Stainless steel bull barrel 6 grooves, right-hand 1x10 twist, button rifled Chamber: .308 Winchester (7.62X51)

Method of Operation: Gas operated rotating bolt Bolt & Carrier: 8620 steel bolt carrier, heat treated and plated per Mil Spec Phosphated steel bolt, heat treated and plated per Mil Spec

Sights: None (mounting optics only) Weight: Empty - 11.20 lbs. Length: 43.5" Upper

Receiver: Thick walled, extruded from 6066-T6 aluminum Hard coat anodized per Mil Spec and Teflon coated black No dust cover Snag free design, smooth side look No shell deflector No forward assist Right hand ejection Raised Picatinny rail for easy scope mounting

Lower Receiver: Milled from a solid billet of 6061-T6 aluminum Hard coat anodized per Mil Spec and Teflon coated black integral trigger guard Aluminum magazine release button Standard AR-15 trigger group

Stock: Standard A2 Black Zytel Mil Spec w/trap door assembly

Handguards: Standard length ribbed free float tube.

My cost: Rifle - $1300.00 Scope - $150.00 Tac latch - $20.00 Bipod - $50.00 Grip - $40.00 I have $1560.00 in this NEW rifle.

Price: $1199.00 SHIPPED FREE CONUS to the FFL of your choice INSURED. SPF

Will do FTF in Kokomo IN.

I accept Postal MO, PayPal and CC. 3% more if you use CC or I invoice you on PayPal. No extra fee for discrete PayPal "gift" payment.

DM me for payment info.

20170308_064243_zps6sqdxdaj.jpg20170308_063821_zpsmzwpj2u4.jpg

Edited by IGC