BAR Parts, US M1918 and M1918a2

Browning BAR parts for sale ! ! ! I have all sorts of things from the mundane everyday item to rare one-ofs.  Lots of spares to keep your BAR running, some NOS parts, accessories.  Basically everything but the receiver (and I'm selling those too but cut up in little chunks!)

Browse around at http://www.WWIIBARMAN.com and enter code STURM for 15% off any internal receiver part from this sub category: receiver Internals Stock up on hammers, bolts, springs, links, the unsexy internal parts that keep your machines plowing along year after year. 

These are part of my 20 year personal collection, I'm selling off everything down to one example of each part, everything is hand picked and accurately described, what you see is what you get. 

Thanks Buddy and David for keeping the site going!

• 2 weeks later...

No, all I ever collected was BAR parts.  If I got any other (m37, 1919, M2, ect) parts they came accidentally mixed in with a lot of BAR parts I may have bought and I just gave them away as I sorted them out and ID'ed them   

I do have a M1a1 TSMG parts kit on the website, that is the only non-BAR thing I have. M1a1 kits have largely dried up and it has overlapping saw cut demilled receiver piece